KNK ZING AIR die-cutter. Click here...
Judged Worlds No.1 Best value electronic diecutter.. "TOP TEN REVIEWS 2015"
The Zing gives you more force to cut thicker card. Click here for more info....
With over 30 years of experience, the makers of the Klic N Kut used their knowledge to develop a new product that incorporates the newest electronics with quieter motors, faster speeds, higher force and the widest cutting area of any cutter in its class.
- Extremely Compact: At 12 cm tall, 16 cm deep and 60 cm wide, the KNK Zing offers a cutting width of 14″ in the least amount of space.
- High Force With 750 grams of force, the KNK Zing can cut a larger range of materials – vinyl, cardstock, fabric, thin chipboard, rhinestone rubber, craft plastic and much more!
- Print and Cut With built-in Laser alignment, the KNK Zing performs quick and precise print-and-cuts.
- Bundled with Make The Cut software, featuring a simplified interface, the KNK Zing is the easiest computer-connected cutter to learn and use.
- You will find over 95% of the KNK Zing’s mechanics are made from high-quality metal, thus built for the long haul. The KNK Zing is a more affordable cutting system without compromising quality or features.
Cutting Width = 14" (35 cm)
Cutting length - Unlimited
Force - 750 gram
Software - Make the Cut
The Zing comes with one 12 x 12 mat, one blade holder, a thick materials blade and a thin materials blade, a testing pen with pen insert, power cable, USB cable, and Make-The-Cut CD with an activation pin (that you only need to use for registering if you do not already have an MTC registration).
Price - $645
Free Postage Australia wide
NEW ZEALAND orders will be shipped at a very
special price. Total price inc. P&H to NZ. $AU755.00
MANUAL. The Zing comes with an excellent interactie manual. With nearly 200 pages of helpful tutorials and explanations PLUS oer 50 links to tutorial videos explaining Zing software and hardware use.
WEDNESDAY WEBINARS. Each week, Make the Cut Support hosts a webinar. Topics covered are those posted by Make the Cut users. These Webinars are recorded, which then can be downloaded and viewed at a more convenient time.
GIVE US A CALL. We are available on the phone. Any question or issue call us on 03 97494020, we can advise and talk you through cutter questions. Click on the link below and read what our customers have to say about us.
Check out some videos
KNK ZING ON AMERICAN CABLE TV
PRINT & CUT WITH THE KNK ZING
CUTTING FABRIC FELT AND FOAM WITH THE KNK ZING
CUTTING ICING SHEETS WITH THE KNK ZING
CUTTING BALSA WOOD WITH THE KNK ZING
SLOWING DOWN THE SPEED TO OBTAIN BETTER CUTS FOR DIFFICULT MEDIA
CUTTING CHIPBOARD WITH THE KNK ZING
CUTTING A 5FT SIGN WITH THE KNK ZING
PRINT & CUT WITH THE KNK ZING
CREATING 3D ICING PRINT & CUT BUTTERFLIES
CUTTING GUM PASTE
STARTING OUT WITH THE ZING
See More Videos at the KNK USA Video Channel
See a review posted by a leading UK blogger
Cutting fondant/gumpaste with your KNK cutter (MAXX and ZING)
Putting Maxx to work (useful techniques with your cutter)
To order, please go to our online store. Link below